- 9-inch WVGA hovering capacitive touch screen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO Din dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Access your maps, music, calls and messages through Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™
- Retain and display vehicle information and features (iDatalink Maestro module, sold separately)
- Audio, video, and Bluetooth® feature set
- HD Radio tuner built in
- SiriusXM Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required)
- Touch to the Left to access the Audio
- Touch Down to access the adjustment settings to the Audio system or Rear Seat Entertainment system (sold separately)
- Touch Up to access Source Selection options to access all your entertainment sources (such as HD Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Bluetooth audio streaming, etc.)
The iLX-F309 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-F309 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth® connection; requires an Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say “OK Google” or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands-free.
- Waze: (via Android Auto only) The world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app
- Spotify: A digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs
- Amazon Music, and more
For information on third-party apps, please visit the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto websites. Android, Android Auto, and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
TAKE THE COMMAND CENTER BEYOND THE DASH
Have you upgraded your vehicle with accessories like a motorized tonneau cover, light bar, and tire air compressor? No need to add switches that can clutter your dash. You can conveniently control these accessories directly from the iLX-F309’s touchscreen. The KAC-001 Accessory Controller (sold separately) turns the iLX-F309 into a hub to connect and control these accessories. Eight individual outputs are available to control eight relay-connected accessories, and the accessories can be configured as Pulsed, Latched or Momentary Outputs. Preloaded graphical icons can be assigned to each accessory for quick identification on the screen.If you already have sPod switches, don’t fret. The Alpine accessory controller now seamlessly integrates with the sPod. You can control the sPod switches from either the sPod switches or the Alpine onscreen interface while keeping them in sync.
ADD A REAR CAMERA, OR MORE, IF NEEDED
Make blind spots a distant memory. The iLX-F309 has a rear camera input and overlays guidelines onto the camera image on the 9-inch screen to aid with distance judging (camera sold separately). Multiple cameras (for the rear and side) can be added when used through the KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Selector (cameras and switcher sold separately).
KEEP SELECT FACTORY CONTROLS
The iLX-F309 is compatible with the iDatalink Maestro® Module (sold separately) to retain and display vehicle information on the 9-inch screen. Information such as steering wheel controls, tire pressure, engine codes and HVAC control may be accessible from the iLX-F309 (information will vary by vehicle).
CUSTOMIZABLE SHORTCUTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The My Favorites feature offers convenient shortcuts for the functions that you use the most, such as:
- Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®, SiriusXM, HDMI/DVD, AUX)
- Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
A shortcut soft key on the touchscreen within all audio and phone sources makes it even easier to add sources than before. Easily add, delete, and re-arrange your shortcut icons by dragging the icon(s) to a new location on the screen. Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your smartphone via Bluetooth.